06 December 2008

Ugly Christmas Sweater Pub Crawl 2: Electric Boogaloo.

How is it possible that the pub crawl is one week from today? Fuck. I don't even have my sweater yet. If you're still shopping for yours, don't bother with the Goodwill in Hopkins. I didn't see a single damn Christmas sweater there, ugly or otherwise. Granted, I wasn't in there very long. I was on my way back from Mankato and had to pee like nobody's business, but still.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try Ragstock? I still have to collect items for a prize, too. As much as it's a pain to haul that shit around until I can pawn it off on the winner, I believe I'm going have a second- and third-place prizes, too. They will most likely be baked goods. See, now that I've said it publicly, I have to follow through.

Are you coming? You totally should. It's gonna be sweet.

1. Liquor Lyle’s – 5:00 p.m.
2021 Hennepin Ave S
Liquor Lyle’s has a two-for-one Happy Hour from 3:00-6:00 p.m.

2. Mortimer’s – 6:15 p.m.
2035 Lyndale Ave S

3. Red Dragon –7:15 p.m.
2116 Lyndale Ave S

4. Leaning Tower of Pizza – 8:15 p.m. (FOOD)
2324 Lyndale Ave S

5. The Bulldog –10:00 p.m.
2549 Lyndale Ave S

6. CC Club – 11:00 p.m.
2600 Lyndale Ave S

7. The Herkimer – 12:00 a.m. to finish
2922 Lyndale Ave S

No comments: