11 December 2008

So. Fucking. Crabby.

I cannot believe it's only Thursday. This week is never-motherfucking-ending.

Work is great -- I'm totally busy. Crazy busy. And I have to give a training tomorrow because I'm leading a project. Um, what? You realize I've been here for all of six months, right? I'm beginning to realize that my boss really likes me. I know I should be happy about this, but for whatever reason, I can't get happy about it at the moment.

The Boy I Currently Like is sick and so couldn't hang out tonight. I feel like the Ugly Christmas Sweater pub crawl is going to be an Epic Fail. I'm absolutely NOT in the holiday spirit. Assholes abound. I haven't been able to park in front of my apartment since the big snow, because there is the snow is totally fucking deep and I'll get stuck. Our sidewalk and steps still have not been shoveled, and I'm thinking it ain't gonna happen. Not even working out tonight made me feel even remotely better. Nor did wine. Okay, so at least I'm no longer on the verge of tears after a couple of glasses of wine.

Tomorrow is another day, right? It'll get better? God, I fucking hope so.

4 comments:

Emily B. said...

This sounds like me everyday! Winter sucks. Snow sucks. People that don't shovel REALLY suck. Hang in there - it can only get better! And only two more hours until it's Friday!!!!

Jess said...

This is how out of it I am -- I see "Emily B." and I'm all, "Who the fuck is Emily B.?"

You do realize now that I'm filled with visions of you coming in to the auditorium in Murphy Hall, in your snow pants, fanning yourself and saying, "Sweating!"

Oh, I miss you. And now I'm gonna cry.

Daddy Geek Boy said...

Tomorrow is not just another day, tomorrow is Fri-fucking-day. Hang in there.

Jess said...

I think I made it.