27 November 2008

Best Thanksgiving yet.

I truly intended to go to the gym this morning. As soon as my hangover went away. But wouldn't you know it -- there was an Arrested Development marathon on. Not to mention the House marathon, the Dirty Jobs marathon and the mini Tom & Jerry marathon. Yeah. Like I'm going to miss all that TV.

Oh my God. Our food today was SO FUCKING GOOD. We're getting better each year we do this. The 'rents called this evening while KayGee was dying from having eaten too much and The Prison Librarian and I were doing dishes. They asked what we had and after I went through the obscene litany of food (minus the three different appetizers I provided), they said we had more than they did. And there were 12 people eating at the farm, compared to the three of us here today.

I'm going to have so much shit to bring to the leftovers party on Saturday. And I'll still be eating leftovers for a fucking week. Awesome.

I hope y'all's Turkey Days were as lovely as mine.

3 comments:

.::~P~::. said...

AHAH more food for 3 ppl then 12! That's just awesome!

Glad to hear you had a great time!

...can you ship me some of those left-overs now?

:D

scargosun said...

We have NO leftovers. That's what you get when you don't host. :(

Jess said...

I should ship some of these leftovers out. Lucky for me, I'm going to a leftovers party later today and I can get rid of some of them there.

Hooray!