23 October 2008

I suppose it's about that time.

I've already had two -- count'em: two -- invites for Thanksgiving weekend, so I guess it's about time I start thinking about ...

Ugly Christmas Sweater Pub Crawl 2: Electric Boogaloo.

One side of my family has already claimed the Sunday or Saturday before actual Christmas. And I'm sure your families and work are clamoring for your time. So I think I need to get into the game.

My sister just e-mailed me to remind me that my nephew has a basketball tournament on the weekend I chose and she has tickets to a concert. She conveniently neglected to mention that it is also our brother's birthday, too. I can't decide if that means she's mad she can't go or if there's some other reason.

Anyway, mark your calendars, y'all: Saturday December 13. You want in? Drop me an e-mail. Or just await further instruction.

3 comments:

Muffy's Bestie said...

OMG! After last years "Ugly Sweater Pub Crawl" I was shoppping and saw the most hideous sweater and thought "I HAVE TO BUY THIS FOR NEXT YEAR!!" You rock!!

Jess said...

I'm so fucking glad people are excited about this. I need to get a bad.fucking.ass sweater this year.

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Bestie - it's funny that you seem to think the beautiful sweater I bought you last year is replaceable. Hmmppfff. I put alot of thought into that sweater when I bought it, Dammit.

I'm in.