29 September 2008

Fucking Detroit.

Oh sure, the Twins could have managed to scrape out one more win over the fucking Royals and this whole mess could have been avoided. But where's the fun in that?

I'm hoping The Boy makes excellent progress while I'm at work tomorrow so there isn't much to do when I get there and we can just go to the new place and watch most of the game on his bitchin' TV. Of course, on the other hand, I'm feeling all superstitious and maybe it would be better to be busy and away from a TV until late in the game.

Bah.

Shit. I've got a ton of stuff to do and it's already 9:19. This late yoga is fucking with my schedule. It's crazy how much of a difference a mere 30 minutes can make in your life.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm assuming this will be on tv?

Brian in Mpls said...

They will get it done tonight....Go Twins

Jess said...

It sure is Jen: 7:30 ET on TBS. That's an hour later than what I thought I heard or read yesterday. Sweet.

And yes, they will get it done, dammit. Nothing like a little drama to make my blood pressure skyrocket.