27 June 2008

Happy Pride.

Oh, how I loves me a block party in Minneapolis with all my friends. Usually, the Bryant Lake Bowl Uptown Pride block party is the first big block party of the summer. However, Red Stag had a block party a couple of weeks ago and messed my shit all up. I couldn't go, as I was at home doing Father's Day shit since I had to be at the airport by noon the following day for my trip to New York.

So, I guess this year is no different than all the others -- the Pride block party at Bryant Lake Bowl is the real big summer kick off for me. It's always nice when this shit is in my neighborhood. God, we had so much fun tonight. Almost too much fun for as not drunk as we were. Oh, my face hurts from smiling and laughing so much.

I love, love, love that I get to spend so many weekends in a row with my best friends in the whole wide world -- Rock the Garden, Pride and the Fourth of July? Damn! Then there's maybe one weekend before the Bastille Day Block Party at Barbette (or like, 10 days). And then it is just a couple of weeks until the Pizza Luce Block Party.

Yay summer!

Now I just need to decide if I'm going to go to my yoga retreat on Sunday morning or to the parade. Believe it or not, it is actually a tough decision for me.

1 comment:

I'm Frank said...

There's such thing as a yoga "retreat"?