25 June 2008

And I thought the unitards were fantastic.

Oh, but I was wrong. Last night at the gym I saw something even better. My fellow gym-goer was wearing the following items: bright red boxing shoes with hot-pink, leopard-print, spandex pants and a snakeskin weightlifting belt over an oddly plain tan t-shirt. Oh, and a patterned headscarf. If he'd been wearing ridiculous sunglasses and a feather boa, I might have mistaken him for our former governor.

Sweet, buttery Christ. This guy was a hot fucking mess. And it was glorious. I mean, it's far better than the guy in my yoga class who wears Zubaz. This guy's crazy outfit made me smile. And it almost made me laugh in his face. Fortunately I was able to control myself. I don't need someone dressed like that as an enemy.

3 comments:

scargosun said...

Dude.

Had to be a dare. Did you look for the cameras?

Beth said...

I want to see someone in leopard print spandex.

It would make my day.

Jess said...

I wished I had a camera. That way I would have been able to share the glory of the outfit with you guys and brighten everyone's day.