16 May 2008

Is it time to go home yet?

Oh my God, I can’t even tell y’all how glad I am that this week is almost over. It’s been a struggle just to get out of bed every day. Not to mention trying to get through the day without bawling or crawling under my desk or into my bed and under the covers to hide from the world. I don’t know what the problem is, but I’ve had enough of it. I feel like I want to hurl at the moment. Today is going to seem interminable.

And now my mom just sent an e-mail saying Best Friend Ever’s dad had a second heart attack. I really just want to go home.

But tomorrow’s the pub crawl, so I have that to look forward to. Though, it seems there’s another pub crawl going on in Nordeast tomorrow and it’s apparently supposed to have like, 200 participants. So, you know, if you’d rather do that one, I guess I can’t really blame you. Mrs. Dirk said we’ll overlap at a couple of bars – Grumpy’s and the Yacht Club. Awesome. We’ll never get a drink at either place. The nice thing about having a smaller group (though, I’d hardly call a group of 30 or more “small” and that’s what we had last time) is that we can be flexible. So, um, be prepared?

For those of you who haven’t met me yet, I’ll be the loud-mouthed taskmistress in the “I Heart Dirty Rocker Boys” t-shirt getting plastered so I can be nice to people.

2 comments:

scargosun said...

Take it a minute at a time and it will be Friday night very soon.

When I need a pick me up, I go look at lol cats. I know many people lothe them but they make me giggle uncontrolably.

Jess said...

Yeah, I would be one of those Lolcat haters. You'd be surprised at how many people visit here by Googling " I hate Lolcats."

One of these days, I'm going to get around to buying this shirt. The Boy I Currently Like thinks I'm dead inside because I hate Lolcats, but he was nice enough to send me a link to that shirt anyway.