13 May 2008

The definition of DO NOT WANT.

It's Tim Pawlenty talking about his sex life. I still haven't read the story, because I don't feel like puking all over the place. But from what I gathered from some comments somewhere on MNspeak, he made some lame-ass, fishing-opener-related joke about his wife not giving up the cooch. God, can you blame her?

Gross. Thinking about T-Paw getting it on is as bad as, if not worse than, thinking about my parents doing it. Seriously. DO NOT WANT.

In other Stupid Republican News, the Republican National Convention muckety mucks unveiled their um, convention apparel?

First of all, that poor fucking kid. Second of all, ZUBAZ? Yeah, that's some classy shit, GOP. I'm going to work on getting a permit to protest shitty fashion during the RNC.

Photo by Elizabeth Flores for the Star Tribune

3 comments:

Muffy Willowbrook said...

T-Paw!!! HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!

And yes....ew.

Jess said...

I can't take credit for T-Paw. I've seen it a bunch of places.

Seriously, though, I wish this image hadn't been put into my head. I feel unclean.

scargosun said...

Wow. I mean.

Wow.

I am so sorry anyone in MN has to put up with this; Republican, Democrat, Independant, Green Party, Pizza Party whatever.