08 December 2007

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!

God love the Bay City Rollers. Why is this song not in my iTunes? I must remedy this post-haste.

I really must say (four Bloody Marys and one Alt bier later, plus the pinot noir I'm drinking right now) that being an Afternoon Drunk is pretty awesome. I mean, I went to yoga this morning, did dishes (twice!) and made low-fat lemon bars earlier today. What else was there to do besides go to the bar at 3:30 and start drinking?

I get to watch basketball all day and all night, regardless of where it is I'm drinking. Now that I'm home, I can watch basketball and play DJ with my own music and not have to worry about what the douchebags at the bar are playing on the jukebox. I mean, there's no Joy Division on there, so what's the point?

Even if it is cold as hell, I love this time of year.

No comments: