19 December 2007

Bumping up my self-esteem.

I saw this video yesterday on Jezebel. And sweet Baby Jebus, y'all, DO NOT WANT.

There's no way I'm ever going to be thrilled with my body. Even women with what others would consider "perfect" bodies hate something about themselves. But there is no way I'll ever be so unhappy as to consider carving myself up and inserting silicone or other foreign objects into my body. Nor will I be cutting things off/out unless there is a medically sound reason for it.

It's just not worth the risk of ending up looking like the woman in the video. Or Tara Reid. Or ending up dead like Donda West. No thank you.

In fact, after watching that video, I think my ass is pretty damn alright.

5 comments:

Mr. Shain said...

wow. her ass looks amazing now. where do i sign up?

Jess said...

It looks like you could just get drunk and have Blythe do it for you. That actually might look even better than what that poor woman has.

Jen said...

WTF is going on with Tara Reid's stomach? Did she pay someone to do that to her? Jesus.

Jess said...

She has the worst plastic surgeon ever. Not only did her liposuction go horribly wrong and leave her with that ripply mess of a stomach, her tits are all wonky, too.

Jen said...

Well damn. I just got up the nerve to watch that video. Jesus Christ! I guess I should feel lucky to already have junk in my trunk.

And I can't believe that guy at the end was laughing.