18 November 2007

I'm a giver.

I have a gift for you readers. It's not an awesome gift. But it is a gift all the same. It's your very own copy of the Cities 97 Sampler Volume 19.

I don't listen to Cities 97, but my siblings do. And my sister loves the Sampler. So, I signed up for something or other a few years ago to try to win a chance to buy a copy before it goes on sale. This is a really great idea, because they only run 30,000 copies or so and it sells out in a heartbeat. And as much as I love my sister, I'm so not fighting a crowd at Target at the asscrack of dawn to buy her a copy for her birthday.

Lo and behold, I did get an advance copy again this year and it arrived yesterday. I'm also okay with waiting for it, because there are about three songs on it that I actually like.

So, here you go. Don't feel bad about downloading it. They encourage sharing, what with the limited copies and all that (the money from the Sampler goes to charity). The songs are all live and in-studio. Except for the couple that were recorded at some other venue around town.

Download it now.

Tracklist:
    1. Crazy – Shawn Colvin
    2. Two – Ryan Adams
    3. Your Body Is A Wonderland – John Mayer
    4. Boston – Augustana
    5. Overkill – Colin Hay
    6. The Little Things – Colbie Caillat
    7. First Time – Lifehouse
    8. Push – Sarah McLachlan
    9. Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
    10. Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae
    11. See The World – Gomez
    12. Heavenly Day – Patty Griffin
    13. Beautiful – G. Love
    14. Amnesia – MoZella
    15. 9 Crimes – Damien Rice
    16. The Story – Brandy Carlile
    17. Fiona – Romantica
    18. Nothing In My Way – Keane
    19. Anna Begins – Counting Crows

Enjoy, babies.

4 comments:

OC said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Thanks for sharing. :)

Jess said...

Oh, yay! You're ever so welcome.

Brian in Mpls said...

This title was disappointly not what I was thinking..lol

Jess said...

I'm terribly sorry to have disappointed you.

I really do try to be a giver in all aspects of my life.