22 November 2007

Gobble gobble, y'all.

Turkey Day is here at last! I'm so stoked. At least I wasn't up at 4:00 this morning like I was yesterday. I think the Thanksgiving Eve boozing I did helped with that.

The sweet potatoes are in the oven. My apartment is clean and all the new candle holders are strewn about. I even took my air conditioner out before I cleaned. Whooo! I should probably take a shower now.

I hope y'all have a lovely day doing whatever it is you have planned, dear readers. It's only a matter of time before I'll be drunk and watching football with my friends. What a fucking awesome day. I don't want to get all sappy about stuff, but I am so thankful to have great people in my life. And I'm thankful that you all find some merit in the crap I spew in this blog day after day and

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: