01 October 2007

What a difference a beard makes.

There is this guy at the gym -- he's the head trainer or manager or something. I've been trying to decide for months whether I think he's hot or not. He reminds me just the tiniest bit of The OC, which of course has me leaning toward hot. Though, there's something a bit off about him, but I'm not sure what it is.

I mean, there's the douche factor. He's got a tribal tattoo. And a fauxhawk sometimes. It's more than that, though. I'm just not sure what it is. I can't tell if he's one of those hot guys that most women think is hot and I don't because I have weird taste in guys. It's entirely possible that's the case. I'm not into the conventionally hot guys. I realize they're attractive and all, but their particular brand of attractiveness doesn't do anything for me.

The reason doesn't matter anymore. Because now he's gone and done it. He grew a beard. And it is fucking hot. Damn you all to Hell, trainer guy.

Lucky for me, I see the tribal tat, fauxhawk and have seen him slam dumbbells on the floor. I cannot forget that he's a tool. But still ... it's not fair. Guess it is extra motivation to get to the gym. I'm often sad that there is little to no eye candy there. So, score! I guess.

2 comments:

Christine said...

No eye candy at the gym? WTF?!!

Damn the beard.

Jess said...

I know, right? Isn't that part of the point of going to the gym?