09 October 2007

I hate all my clothes.

Seriously. Half of them are too big (yay!). I can't find most of my fall-appropriate clothes. It's hot in my office in the morning, so I can't wear sweaters and shit yet. Boo, clothes! I hate you.

I really need to go through my closet and get rid of stuff that no longer fits (too much newer stuff, dammit) and the stuff I no longer wear. Then I'll have space to buy a shitload of new stuff I can't afford. But I need clothes. Can't go running about nekkid. Not only would society frown upon this, but it is getting chilly. So I should probably get to shopping.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I don't think anyone would mind if you ran around nekkid...

abbersnail said...

I SO hear you on this one!

Christine said...

I spent $200 on clothes today.

Booo. I hate clothes too!!

Jess said...

I'm always glad hating one's clothes is a nearly universal female experience.

Big Blue Monkey said...

I think this jen person has some good ideas, and I'd like to sign up for her newsletter.