22 August 2007

Oh, it's one of *those* weeks.

Gah! I'm having one of those weeks where Tuesday felt like Wednesday and now here I am on Wednesday and it totally feels like a Thursday. Nooooooo!

I can take some consolation in the fact that the feeling doesn't kick in until I'm up and around. It's really bad when you wake up in the morning, absolutely convinced it's Friday ... until you receive that slap in the face that says, "It's Thursday, sucker!"

Maybe it's the weather or perhaps I'm just totally stoked about the upcoming weekend, or it's just one of those weeks where you're always a day ahead. But it is Wednesday -- Wednesday afternoon, even. We're on the downward slope to the weekend now.

1 comment:

Dynamo360 said...

This morning I asked someone how their weekend had been. Yeah... I thought it was Monday. Friday really needs to get here. Post haste.