01 August 2007

Candygram.



Oh, how I love Gilbert Arenas. He writes in his blog today that there are no such things as a shark attacks (scroll down). Thanks to Deadspin for reminding me to read Agent Zero's blog on a more regular basis.

We’re humans. We live on land.

Sharks live in water.

So if you’re swimming in the water and a shark bites you, that’s called
trespassing. That is called trespassing. That is not a shark attack.

He does make a good point, I guess. And it's quite a timely entry, since it's the 20th anniversary of Shark Week.

I think this is also one of those Black People vs. White People things. The cheating asshole ex used to wonder what the fuck was wrong with white people who wanted to swim with the sharks (or sky dive or bungee jump ... things like that). He wondered this even more loudly when I voiced my desire to witness a Great White feeding frenzy from a shark cage. Sure, I'd be so scared that I'd piss myself (or worse), but I still think it would be totally fucking rad.

No comments: