14 June 2007

Oh no! I've been tagged!

By the bee-spot.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) FeistyMnGirl
2) What Greg Likes
3) A Blog of a Good Time
4) bee-spot
5) I was told there would be bacon.

Select five people to tag: If you want to be tagged, let me know in the comments. First come, first served suckers. I'll edit this post accordingly.
1. Sarah

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Stuff. I was a year out of undergrad, so I believe my best friend from UNCW was moving up here to start law school. That year we lived in the 'burbs -- the one and only year I lived in the 'burbs -- in a big apartment complex where other friends lived. There was lots of going out to clubs. I was dating a cheating asshole and yet stayed with him for three more years. God, I was a fucking moron.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Putting my air conditioner in the window. Being heartily depressed about Whatshisfuckingface's impending departure. God, I was a fucking moron.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Pirate's Booty
2. Hummus and pita chips, or baby carrots or un-chipped pitas.
3. Toast with peanut butter
4. Baked tortilla chips and guacamole
5. Peanut butter filled pretzels from Trader Joe's

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. "NYC," Interpol
2. "Sound of Sounds," Gomez
3. "Hold On Hold On," Neko Case
4. "Shiver," Coldplay
5. "Newborn," Elbow

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my student loans.
2. Buy a new car.
3. Take my family and friends on a vacation.
4. Start a foundation.
5. Blow it all on CDs, booze and make up. (This is the most likely scenario.)

Five bad habits:
1. Drinking.
2. Interrupting people.
3. Blowing money on CDs, booze and make up.
4. Correcting the grammar and spelling of others.
5. Booty Call Matt.

Five things you like doing:
1. Drinking.
2. Seeing bands.
3. Watching the Twins.
4. Silently judging people.
5. Drinking.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Jelly shoes
2. Pegged/rolled jeans
3. Legwarmers
4. Vikings jersey
5. The last pair of gym shoes I bought that felt like they fit, but in reality totally fucked up my knees and hips.

Five favorite toys:
1. Barbie Dream House (which was more like a semi-ghetto condo)
2. Blueberry Tart (one of Strawberry Shortcake's crew)
3. iPod Nano
4. Homer and Cletus action figures
5. All those damn Star Wars toys my mom sold on a garage sale years ago.

4 comments:

Biby Cletus said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

Biby Cletus

blythe said...

moms are the worst at unloading significant toys. my mom had the audacity to give the three eyed cabbage patch like kid my dad and i made together to a charity.

Sarah said...

I lurve this.
if you get no other willing tag-ees, well... it's pretty obvious I'm just dying for some sort of distraction, ain't it?

Jess said...

Yay! Done and done, Sarah.