05 June 2007

Boy crazy.

Ach! I'm totally boy crazy and it's driving me nuts. This is totally different than being horny. Well, kinda. I'm always horny when I start a new pack of pills, but that either passes or is taken care in a reasonable amount of time.

Being boy crazy ... I don't even know how to describe it. It's definitely about more than sex. It's more about the butterflies of meeting someone new and going out on dates and all that. I hope it passes. It's kind of annoying.

In a completely unrelated note, am I the only person who periodically thinks her body has forgotten what it's supposed to do when you walk? I normally have this thing where I can't walk in a straight line (my left leg is longer than my right, my left boob is bigger than my right ... I'm lopsided), but today it was ridiculous. I just felt so damn awkward. And it wasn't when I was walking to and from the bus. It was just when I was heading over to Lake Calhoun and then it took until I was about halfway around before I felt like my body remembered what the hell it was supposed to be doing.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Maybe it had something to do with the wide ass who decided to squeeze in to the empty space in the bench seat in back, but instead of sitting on the seat, SHE SAT ON ME. This isn't the first time this has happened to me, either. Though, it was a different woman this time. Seriously, keep your ass to yourself, please.

6 comments:

blythe said...

ah, boy craziness. i'm feeling it for the first time since i was about 16. it's hilarious! and sad.

Christine said...

It's called spring.

blythe said...

you're right. i can't wait for winter when i'm back to normal.

Jess said...

Speak for yourself, Ms. Doesn't Live in the Frozen North. I'd rather be boy crazy while I enjoy the sun and some drinks on my deck than be freezing my ass off and not boy crazy.

Miss M. said...

Do you look for guys at Calhoun? I just moved in to a new place at Loring Park and can't decide if I should head over to Calhoun to walk or just stay in my neck of the woods. As far as I could remember, there were some hot bods working out down there, but not much boyfriend/hook up/whatever material.

Jess said...

I wouldn't say I look for guys at Calhoun. I mean, I look at the ones I see. It's nice to be able to get a lovely cardio workout and do some people-watching at the same time.