04 April 2007

Ants in my pants.

And if the right music was playing on The Current, they'd be making me do the boogie dance.

I could not relax properly in yoga last night. It was partially due to the fact that I was really stressed out about ... something. What it was, though? No idea. Maybe the snow that never really came down. Who knows? Then our instructor was late. She managed to make a shortened class really intense though, which was awesome. However, I didn't get much out of Savasana. And that's always a shame.

Fast forward to right now, and I Can't. Sit. Still. Usually, I only get this antsy when I've used my inhaler. I think I'm just oddly excited (I was going to say "stoked," but I fear I've been using that word too much lately) about going to happy hour at The Independent after work and then The Slats show after that. Whoooooooo!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Holy crap! I've been feeling this way all the time up until last weekend. I think all I needed was a night out dancing and it worked! I totally calmed down. See you tonight!

Jess said...

I think some punk rock music will cure what ails me.