27 March 2007

Search terms.

I like to check my Site Meter stats every so often to see the search terms people are using to find my blog. There have been more than I would ever have imagined searching "beard conditioner" and "Anthony LaPanta." I'm not all that surprised by the number that have arrived searching for lip exfoliant.

Until yesterday, my favorite was someone who Googled "horse fucker" (or perhaps it was "fucking") and apparently because of my wild cursing and all of the Barbaro posts, was directed to my blog.

Like I said, that was up through yesterday. Someone used Google Translate (which I didn't even know existed) and was directed here by searching "hot bacon emotions" in German, I think.

Hot bacon emotions. What else would your bacon emotions be if not hot?

3 comments:

L'Austin Translation said...

Greasy and breakfasty? Or perhaps even tomato and lettucey?


My emotions towards bacon, however, are warm and fuzzy and less hot. I save those hot emotions for sausage!


Dude, I never heard back from ya re: SXSW!

Christine said...

That's hilarious! I'm obsessed with my stat counter.

Jess said...

You're a dirty girl, T. A dirty, dirty girl.