23 March 2007

Deck bloggin'

It's 65 and sunny in Minneapolis, and what better place to be blogging than my deck? Tops and windows are down on cars. Not only are there dudes in shorts out and about, but there are girls in shorts, too. Families are walking by on their way to the park or just out for a walk. I've seen roughly a bajillion dogs in the 45 minutes I've been out here.

I have my own music playing on the laptop (currently, Camera Obscura's "Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken"), but I can hear music coming from down the street. Better yet, I can smell meat being grilled.

Sure, there are still wee patches of snow around and we statistically are due about another five to six inches of snow before the end of snow season, but Spring has sprung in Minneapolis.

I'll have to check this later for errors and to post pictures, because the sun is in my eyes and I can't see jack shit out here at the moment.

4 comments:

Christine said...

This is awes! You should have totally called me! I would have blogged on the deck, too! Except I'm at work!

Big Blue Monkey said...

I love, love, love that particular Camera Obscura song.

I don't have a bigger point to make beyond the idea that I like that song.

That is all.

End transmission. (aside from "nice boobies")

L'Austin Translation said...

Great song. J, you have the best taste in music.

Also, I'd like to add that blogging on a deck sounds awesome but the snow sounds cold.

Jess said...

It is a good song.