23 January 2007

Working from home rules.


And not just because it makes me think of my favorite Simpsons episode. "Hey, Miss Doesn't-find-me-attractive-sexually-anymore: I just tripled my productivity!"

I'm far more productive at home than I am in the office some days. Maybe it's because I feel I really need to be getting stuff done because I'm at home. Or maybe it's because I have all of the distractions right here in front of me and so they aren't really distractions. Getting rid of all that pesky getting-ready time allows me to roll out of bed, put the coffee on and get to work in my pajamas. Sweet!

It's nice that I get to go to the gym on my lunch, too.

1 comment:

Big Blue Monkey said...

That's definitely a good Simpsons episode. But the best? Phrumpf, I say to say to that. Clearly, "Deep Space Homer" is the best the Simpsons episode ever.

I came way too late to your Barbaro blog, and it was fucking priceless. I almost wish the damn horse had lingered on a bit more, just to supply more fun. Oh well.

And yes, you do need to watch Pros Vs. Joes. It is fucking hilarious. My favorite moment of the show is still the very beginning, when the Joes are standing there, and the Pros come out, one by one. You can see the regret seep into the eyes of the Joes as they remember what they said on their audtion tape--"Oh Shit, didn't I call this guy a pussy? Jesus Christ, He's fucking huge!"

And for the record, I'm a bit dirty, I'm definitely a boy, and as for rocking--well, I'm getting awfully good at Guitar Hero II.