18 December 2006

Public bathroom peegasms.

The fun in the public bathroom here at work never ends. And this isn't even about my not being able to use my normal stall because when I went in there for the first time today there was ... a foreign substance on the seat.

No, this is about the woman who clomped into the bathroom just now and claimed the stall next to me. It sounded like she was a bit rushed or flustered. However, I had no idea what was coming. I was trying to ignore her, but she was stomping her feet back and forth when she sat down. Then came the moans. The "Oh, man!" that followed her fart was priceless.

Now, don't get me wrong; I enjoy a peegasm nearly every day when I finally get home from my sometimes-lengthy bus ride. I drink so much water during the day and have such a tiny bladder, that even when I pee right before I walk out the door, I still have glorious peegasms about an hour later every day.

However, I have my peegasms at home. Sometimes when friends are around, but that's usually when I've been drinking. This woman must have had to go bad. Then again, she may be one of those nasty, no-shame having people who yak away on their mobile phones while in the loo. Or loudly exclaim that her deodorant isn't working or that she grabbed one of her daughter's pads instead of whatever it was she intended to grab. I'm able to have silent peegasms in public bathrooms. I'm able to understand what that woman is feeling, for sure. But I really don't need to share in her moment of ecstasy.

I'm kind of looking forward to getting home today, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard that term!! I am sooo gonna have to use it. ;)

~ csmc

The Ambiguous Blob said...

the worst is when you get cornered in the bathroom by someone who wants to discuss business with you when all you want to do is let it all out, you know. Women take note: the public bathrooms at work are for bodily functions, not corporate functions.