27 October 2006

Perhaps you should close the door.

I've posted before about the general nastiness of the bathroom on my floor here at work. I recently ran into a woman in there talking to me, I guess, about her sweaty armpit problems and the fact that she apparently got one of her daughter's pads and not whatever it was she wanted.

Today, however, was a new one. I mean, the bathroom is in it's generally messy state. That's pretty much a constant. I went in and headed for my usual stall. I saw a sneaker, and thought it was in the stall next door, where the door was mostly closed. Another step though, made me see it was someone in the stall I was headed for. The stall with the door wide open. I saw a hand come up and heard an "Excuse me." Hey, no, excuse me for almost walking up to a stall with the door wide open and where you are sitting on the toilet. What the fuck?

I need a drink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh? Were they smoking crack?

~ csmc!

L'Austin Translation said...

OMFG. You're kidding, right?

Please tell me you're kidding...

Jess said...

I wish I was kidding. I also wish I was kidding when I tell y'all that I went in earlier today and saw blood sprayed all over the seat in my favorite stall.

What, in the name of all things holy, is WRONG with these people?

Christine said...

Ew! That is so gross!!!