So what is a MEME exactly? I guess it's this thing. Thanks to Chavie. I should note that I'm the worst person about seeing movies. You name it, I've probably not seen it.
1. The last movie you saw in a theatre, and current-release movie you still want to see. "Strangers With Candy." And I have no idea what movies are even playing right now. Really.
2. The last movie you rented/purchased for home viewing. "The Commitments." In fact, it's the only DVD I've purchased for myself. And you thought I was exaggerating about not seeing movies. I had a brief fling with Netflix a couple of years ago, but I can't remember what the last movie I got from them was.
3. A movie that made you laugh out loud. "Strangers With Candy."
4. A movie that made you cry. "Hedwig and the Angry Inch."
5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype. I haven't the foggiest idea.
6. A movie that you thought was better than the critics. Again, since I don't watch movies very often I don't bother reading reviews. So I can't answer this.
7. Favorite animated movie. I'm hoping it will be The Simpsons movie.
8. Favorite Disney Villain. Cruella DeVille.
9. Favorite movie musical. "Hedwig and the Angry Inch."
10. Favorite movies of all-time. "Sixteen Candles," "The Commitments," "Purple Rain," "The Usual Suspects," the original Star Wars trilogy.