21 June 2006

I don't need no stinking armband.

I keep thinking I need to buy an armband for my iPod Nano, mostly because I own exactly one pair of workout pants with pockets. It's fine when I'm on the treadmill or elliptical machine at the gym, but in any other scenario, what do I do with it? If I'm going to lift weights, I need to put it somewhere. If I'm walking around the lake, I need to put it somewhere.

Decided to walk around the lake instead of going to yoga tonight and I thought maybe I could just carry the iPod around with me. But then, inspiration struck! I wear a sport bra and a regular bra when I'm doing anything cardioesque. So, why not nestle my iPod between the two bras and feed my headphones through the collar of my shirt? Brilliant! What with my gorilla arms and all, I probably would have been constantly yanking the headphones out of my ears if I'd carried it.

This experiment was a smashing success. It stayed in place nicely and there was only minimal public boobie fondling to skip songs on the playlist. I just saved myself $30. Hahaha Apple.

Waxed Chest Tally: 19
Pierced Nipple Tally: 3
Women Dressed Entirely in Varying Shades of Pink Carrying a Pink Phone Tally: 1

No comments: