28 March 2006

Tuesdays blow.

But today might not be that bad. Carrie e-mailed me to ask if I wanted to walk around Lake Calhoun after work. That first walk around the lake on the first really nice day of Spring is always pretty magnificent.

It's sunny and 42 right now. The forecast high is 48, but I would venture a guess that we might shoot past that. *crosses fingers*

I managed to get my grubby little hands on the leaked Snow Patrol and Stills albums. I'm pretty much enamoured with Snow Patrol's latest effort after one listen. I will take The Stills for a test run on the bus ride home. The first track sounded pretty different from anything on "Logic Will Break Your Heart." However, it was different in a good way. I'm really looking forward to that show on April 14.

Tonight is also yoga night. But if I'm going to walk around the lake, I might skip it. I believe I'll be playing that one by ear. I'd planned to do some cleaning before heading out to yoga, but now I'll have to do it after the walk. Meh. At least I'm getting excercise.

It's not even 10:00 a.m. and I'm thinking today might be a halfway decent Tuesday. Sweet.

No comments: